Trading Post/Store suggestions
Delvaro TF#1 - WHISPERER last edited by
- Buy and Sell orders for a single material at the same time.
- A Trading Post for internal exchange only. I want to provide the iron to citizens of my town for pennies on the $$ and vice versa. So players can rotate stone, wood, ore, etc.
- A store for non-building materials to be sold. Weapons, Reagents, etc. (Im sure this one is planned)
maze Wiki Editor last edited by
@Specter This post needs to be moved to feedback and suggestions.
- I agree! I wanted to buy stone and sell stone in my town...kinda sucks I can't. I didn't try building a 2ed trading post.
- again agreed. Selling to Guildies or citizens should be possible.
- That's coming. Players will be able to own shops to sell from. (unless that's changed and their making an auction house)
boogis Content Creator last edited by boogis
- Been suggested already many times.
- Useless cos if u r citizen u get a free access to all res anyway. So will be abused as res store.