Read only party leader after force process to shutdown...
Me and 2 more players decided to create a party(I invite them to one) in order to kill one of the legends. After killing it we did not disband party and each one of us went is own way.
After a while, when I was about to logout, I found out that none of the keys were working (keys not working bug reported already at Hand of Unity [HoU] bug list) except for chatting, forcing me to shut down the game process.
After a little white I come back into the game and I was able to read the party chat, but I was not able to interact with it. Checking social window under party tab it had no name on it and saying "The party is empty, add a member to create new party".
Thanks in advance
The Party System seems to be broken since 2.4.1
Before that patch it was like this:
- someone opened a party as a leader and invited others
- if you got Officer rights, you could invite too and remove every party member, who isn't officer
- party was persistent all over the time, even after a relog
After the patch:
- party window is empty with each relog
- if you needed to relog and got a reinvite and got promoted to Officer, you didn't see the party kick buttons at anyone else
- if you invite as a party officer, you just see the kick button for this one, but not the other ones
- if a party leader need to relog, the rest of the party is existing, but you can't reinvite anyone, maybe because no leader exist
- that means you need to disband the party and open a new one