Minor bug report
Low priority bugs/observations. All happened in and around West Anglia. Overall this is an awesome beta! Looking forward to it watching it evolve!
• Add a tooltip with quick key for Main menu items (Character, Inventory, Crafting etc….)
• “Loot all” quick key or icon
• A way of bookmarking favorites in crafting window.
• In skills and abilities- when naming a new Preset the cursor focus is missing in the “New Preset” field
• Sparkle on animals which still have loot would be nice.
• Be able to mark on map- waypoints or custom points of interest
• No hammer sound when mining stone
• Hardwood to have a different icon than lightwood
• On imbuing table be able to right click on item to move to inventory
• When crafting primitive bow, quality reflect “poor” in both the crafting window and the created bow regardless of book of knowledge mastery level.
• Is the wagon designed to only carry wood, stone, coal? As a merchant it would be beneficial to place inventory items (such as stone, reagents etc….) other than those in the wagon to take to various markets.
• In marketplace when searching other cities continue to have “This City” as the top list item but have the remainder of cities in the list in alphabetical order.
• Tool tip for reagents vs imbuing table is incorrect for one example:
o Arnica – tool tip has:
o but imbuing table has: