Patch Log - b.0.1g
Prometheus DymStudios - CEO last edited by Prometheus
today's patch is a minor one, mostly focus on preparing the game for a successful run of the Open Week.
- Fixed a couple vulnerabilities in the game server / webserver code that could have been exploited by hackers to create resources and to spam the global chats.
- Added the Game Master and Moderator access roles. Yes, moderators and game masters can finally intervene in the game now, clearly with limited powers compared to those of full admins (Dynamight Studios devs & gamigo CMs).
- Fixed a bug that made weapon damage splitting (e.g. a bow with 50% Pierce Damage, 50% Cold Damage) not functional is some limited circumstances (the arrow would deal no damage).
- Fixed a trick that allowed players to reset the cooldown of abilities to 10 seconds by dragging them repeatedly in and out from the “active” hotbar to the “memorized abilities” hotbar.
- All crafting stations in NPC cities are now usable (aside from those with internal inventories such as Imbuing Tables, Smeltieries & Tanning Tubs).
- The Kick Player admin command now works properly.
Junkie last edited by
very nice. sieges when though?!?!?
stkmro TF#1 - WHISPERER last edited by
Thank you for the patch.