Nice to meet everyone here, hope this game turns out good. been looking for a new MMO
(https://forum.fracturedmmo.com/topic/2993/hello/2) (click the cat) Old version of the post (some complained about the volume)
Here is all the information you may need
- How to use tags + (RUS) https://forum.fracturedmmo.com/topic/1058/tags
- What is the reputation of the account + (RUS) https://forum.fracturedmmo.com/topic/920/the-reputation-of-the-account/4
- Jobs Fond + (RUS) https://forum.fracturedmmo.com/topic/894/the-tasks-in-the-section-the-foundation
- How to create surveys+ (RUS) and Common features https://forum.fracturedmmo.com/topic/1371/testing-forum-features-things/7
- All we know about the game + (RUS) https://forum.fracturedmmo.com/topic/1612/a-compilation-of-everything-we-know-about-fractured?page=1
If you have placed a topic in the wrong section, you can write a moder asking it to be moved or deleted.
-Free pre-alpha key will give the top 100 and useful participants ( who have received many awards weeks)
-People who invested in kickstarter can buy the entrance to the alpha or beta test (the improvement of the kickstarter + additional information)
-Kickstarter starts at the end of June and will last 1 month!
-Fractured is still in development. Pre-alpha and alpha version of the game will be available in 4Q 2018
-The game at the time of release will cost 30€ and is B2P
-Who will make kickstarter more than €20-25 will receive a copy of the game
-Fractured is not going to be on Steam anytime soon. The devs want to make sure the game is really polished before putting it there
-The game will not be on Android and ISO (official FAQ question №5)
-Localization of the game will be on Spanish, (Brazilian) Portuguese, French, German, Russian, Polish and other languages
-The servers will be located in North America, possibly in Europe
FAQ forum+(RUS, ITA, FRA, DE) https://forum.fracturedmmo.com/topic/2421/frequently-asked-questions
Pss, I have some interesting things in my profile
Welcome @Kazarann Have fun
I always thought that the worst part in games were the repetitive repetitive stuff, I'm simply loving the new concepts this game is trying to bring.