I think there will be possibility to refine them into complete gemstones.
Best posts made by Jacenson
Ghost Town awaits you!
WANT TO BE A PROUD CITIZEN ON MYR CONTINENT ?
- Apply citizenship ingame at our main hall.
- Join our DISCORD to be informed: https://discord.gg/2H8WznUgcU
WHERE TO FIND US ?
This is a temporary city for BETA purposes so there are no bigger requirements. Feel free to apply!
We look however for some participation in city development - see more details -> #city-development
DO I NEED TO JOING ANY GUILD?
ATM we are not represented by any guild and even if, you don't need to be part of same guild as city leaders. Feel free to play with your friends on your own brand.
- FREE house plots for citizens!
- Getting experience and knowledge on city development for further test and game release
- Free access to city technology during BETA
- Posibility to earn gold with our market BUY ORDERS
- 0% TAX for citizens!
- Close to Vale of Shadows (goblins, shadow goblins, zombies, spiders, skeletons)
- Tips&Tricks advices from more experienced players
RE: Fractured Tools
New functionality has been added - sharing links, in Enchantment Finder.
You can create different configurations of your enchantments and share them with your friends, in the forum, wherever you want.
Every time you change the tier, slot and type of an enchant, or select which reagents to exclude, the url is updated accordingly.
Keep up good work
RE: Fractured Tools
Some new features have been added to https://fracturedtools.com. I hope you will like it and it will save you some time in searching for your desired enchantments.
- Search speed is more efficient by 9%.
- Bug with details checkbox has been fixed.
- New widgets and statistics in the dashboard.
- Added ability to copy urls and save enchantment settings.
- Added preview of saved enchantments so you can quickly jump to your configurations.
- Settings and the ability to manage your saved all configurations.
Keep in mind that saved enchantments are stored in the browser memory for that page. I recommend never deleting the cache for site https://fracturedtools.com. That way you will have your saved configurations for life.
RE: So what is the difference betwen Albion and this "Dynamic" game besides graphics?
Totally different experience and skills system.
Gathering slightly different.
Farming and housing similar.
PvP hard to say
RE: Moving Enchanting table (wrong blueprint model) cause weird positions
Definately you should spoke with priest. Something bad is happening in this house