Cannot invite a party member while he is on a horse nor a horse with wagon.
Not a bug i thing, only not able to find character ID so it doesnt invite.
Best posts made by Xirinki
Latest posts made by Xirinki
RE: Some feedback
Another feeback is about poison:
- poison should't hit as hard as it is, it might aswel give some disavantage while casting like ''fizzle'' or giving cast time reduction and damage reduction...its kinda impossible to fight against poison and corrusion....
- Mages should be able to cast while moving with a -80% movement speed penalty.
- Corrusion should be able to cure with herbal medicine.
- /stuck should be implemented and move the character back to the last coordinates passed by...but attention for the coordinates not to be a house plot...(a suggestion is to type /stuck and wait 20 seconds for it to work.
- Cooldowns of certains abilities not working..shows that is available but it aint showing the timer.
- Already loggedin bug should be fixed.
- Character in a invalid location log in should be fixed.
- Character from all over the world can open your house door.
- When using enchanting table, you have to drag an enchant from the house chest to the inventory first and then place it at the enchanting menu. If you do it directly....from chest to the enchanting table it duplicates the enchant (the one in the chest stays and the one in the enchanting menu) but its not duplicated, its just the visual....
- When opening a chest, inventory should open together, its nonsense that i have to keep opening my bag all the time i open a chest....if i open a chest that means that im going to place something in my backpack of.vice versa.
Ty fir.your time reading it.
I really enjoy the sistem of being able to steal carts/wagons.
- I Think wagons should be robbed inside house plots or cities.
- wagons are robbed inside plots, a plyer will be getting all ore nodes with the correct timing.
- wagons ar NOT robbed inside plots, a player will be able to get only some nods because of plot forging capacity
- guilds will make ores hunt to get all the ores need it, leaving other player without ores.
So, i would say that wagons should be limited to account, like 2..3 wagons por account is enough.
ChipsNSoda Point of View (Feedback)
MOBS CAN STILL GET IN THE HOUSE IF YOU AGRO THEM BEFORE GETTING IN THE HOUSE AND CLOSE THE DOOR.
SOME RESOURCES ON THE MAP ONLY MAKE THE GATHERING ACTION BUT DOENST LET US PICK UP.
INCREASE HITBOX OF SOME MATERIALS (SOME WOOD LOGS CANT BE PICKED UP BECAUSE THEY FALL IN A VERTICAL POSITION.
MAKE CRAFTING STATIONS USABLE BY CO OWNERS OF THE HOUSE, DOESNT MAKE SENSE THAT I ''DONT HAVE THE RIGHT TO ACCESS THIS'' IF I WANT TO CRAFT INGOTS OR USE WOODMISTH STATION.
LEGENDS AND MINI BOSS SHOULD DROP SOME DECORATIVE ITENS
AUTORUN KEYBUTTON SHOULD BE IMPLEMENTED
IMPLEMENTATION OF A MAP WITH 20% OPACITY (LIKE DIABLO MAP). Its kinda boring to stop traveling and open the map to see where I'm going.
MAKE TOOLTIPS ON EVERY TALENT POINT YOU WANT TO SPEND POINTS ON IT. (CONSULTING WIKI EVERYTIME TO CHECK WHAT THAT POINT DOEST ITS KINDA UNNECESSARY)
INSTEAD OF CREATING MULTIPLE FOR EXAMPLE MULTIPLE SMELTING STATIONS IN THE GAME TO BE ABLE TO PRODUCE MORE INGOT, MAKE THE STATIONS LEVELABLE, THIS WOULD MAKE THE PLOTS MORE ATTRACTIVE
FOR NEW PLAYERS INSTEAD OF THEM NOTICING A PLOT WITH 29 SMELTING STATIONS JUST TO INCREASE PRODUCTION LEVEL. SO IF I WANT TO SMELT MORE THEN 1 INGOT AT A TIME, I WOULD NEED TO RAISE
THE LEVEL OF THAT SMELTING STATION SO IT WOULD BE POSSIBLE TO MAKE MORE INGOT.
MAKE LOOT FROM MOBS BETTER TO PICK IT UP, IF I KILL 10 SKELETONS IN THE SAME PIXEL, IT GETS HARD TO CLICK ON ALL OF THEM TO GET THE LOOT FROM IT, SOMETIMES WE JUST LEAVE THE MOB
WITH FULL LOOT BECAUSE WE CAN'T CLICK IT.
ENERGY DROPS TO FAST. IF THE DEVS WANT TO LEAVE THE ENERGY SYSTEM AT IT IS, I SUGGEST TO INCREASE STONES RESOURCES IN THE MAP. IT GETS MASSIVELY BORING TO GO ON A HUNT AND WASTE 40M LOOKING FOR STONES JUST TO CREATE A CAMPFIRE // OR DECREASE STONES NECESSARY TO CREATE A CAMPFIRE.
OBS: ILL BE EDITING THIS POST ONCE I HAVE NEW IDEAS AND BUGS TO REPORT.